The Business Development Agent reports to the Internet Sales Director. The Business Development Agent has a strong interaction with Sales Associates, customers and moderate interaction with other dealership employees. Strong computer skills are a requirement.
BDC Team Member Responsibilities
• Receive and respond to inbound sales phone calls and internet leads
• Gathering and entering prospects information into our CRM system
• Identify and discuss customer needs and schedule appointments in a reasonable timeframe.
• Contact customers prior to appointment date to confirm/remind of appointment, in an effort to increase appointment show rate.
• Place outbound follow-up calls post visit to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Consistently overcome objections to convert incoming calls to appointments.
• Stay current and up-to-date with any applicable training that is deemed necessary by the Internet Sales Director.
• Utilize e-mail/phone follow-up schedules for all prospects that have not purchased using effective emails and phone calls.
• Work with our CRM system and proprietary website to maximize prospect communications and sales. Manage sales activities generated from our Internet department.
• Some data entry and proofing of content of our website