Be a part of one of the top 10 RV dealers in the World. We are currently seeking a RV Technician. This position requires broad and comprehensive experience, skills, and knowledge of the RV industry. We are seeking a highly organized professional with strong initiative, follow-through skills, and problem-solving ability.
Diagnose and repair RV accessories and/or body damage for RVs.
Provide diagnostic, repair and replacement services.
Execute work orders by diagnosing and repairing recreational vehicle equipment and structures while determining best product for repair.
Keep track of parts and materials used in repair or replacement activities.
Demonstrate operation of newly installed equipment.
Perform related troubleshooting tasks.
Monitor operation of newly installed equipment.
Maintain safe work environment.
- Proven ability to remain calm under pressure; resilient
- Sound judgment and problem-solving ability
- Anticipates challenges and key deliverables well in advance of deadline; adept at forecasting needs and plans workload and calendar accordingly; performs tasks with a sense of urgency and consistently meets deadlines
- Able to appropriately handle confidential and highly sensitive material
- Builds strong working relationships
- Hardworking; diplomatic; team- and service-oriented
- Strong process orientation and discipline
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible and adapt to an ever-changing work environment
- Assertive and resourceful; motivated; willing to ask questions and take initiative without direction
- Thrives on challenge and a fast pace
Certification or one to two years of experience as a RV service repair technician.